Our workshops, running on 15th-16th May, will allow customers to take advantage of free training, view any new or existing products, or discuss individual applications…along with complimentary drinks and snacks!
On hand to speak will be Technical Manager Chris McTear, General Manager Mike Strahand, Sales Manager Garry Tabor, Sales Manager Tristen Preger, Service Engineer James Burton and Internal Sales and Marketing Executive Vicky Wilshaw.
The 2 day seminar will consist of scheduled 20 minute presentations on popular subjects, alongside product and customised application based training.
Presentation Schedule (both days)
- Ammonia monitoring 9.30
- Efficient wastewater monitoring 10.30
- Chlorine monitoring vs handheld 11.30
- pH monitoring, best practice 12.30
- Gas leak detection. safe practices 13.30
- Hydrogen sulphide/odour control 14.30
Popular training topics:
- Installation, set-up and commissioning
- Calibration and Zero (including portable/DPD testing)
- General maintenance
- Advice on specific applications
On display – real-time monitoring including:
- Ammonia Monitor
- Dissolved Oxygen
- Hydrogen Sulphide
- Portable/fixed gas detection
- Pharmaceutical & medical monitoring
Places are going fast so contact us today to reserve your place – we’re looking forward to hearing from you!