Following excellent customer feedback, ATi has rolled out the new and improved PortaSens Portable Gas Leak Detector to allow for easier and enhanced logging of data, a brighter display and a stronger diaphragm.
The D16 Postasens lll is a versatile tool for performing regular leak-checks in gas storage areas, around process equipment and piping, or in confined spaces prior to entry. The unit also now works off lower power with easier battery replacement.
The benefits of ATi’s new Portasens Leak Detector and personal monitor include:
- New touchscreen interface for ease of use.
- New software for latest Windows platforms.
- Readily available rechargeable power source. Can also run on D type dry cells.
- Interchangeable sensors for many different gases and ranges.
- Perfect for detecting leaks around industrial plant or sealed rooms.
- NEW Hydrocarbon sensors for flammable leaks (below explosive levels).
- NEW Carbon Dioxide sensor.
The versatile nature of the Portasens lll allows the detection for over 30 gases; Bromine, Chlorine, Chlorine Dioxide, Fluorine, Ozone, Iodine, Ammonia, Carbon Monoxide, Hydrogen Chloride/Cyanide, Oxygen, Phosgene, Nitric Oxide, Nitrogen Dioxide, Sulfur Dioxide, Arsine, Diborane, Germane, Phosphine, Silane, Ehtylene Oxide, Formaldehyde, Alcohol, Acetylene, etc.
The new D16 Portasens lll is available to order now – if you would like to have a demonstration, discuss its benefits in more detail or obtain a quote, please contacts us either via email on firstname.lastname@example.org or phone the Sales Team on 01457 873 318.