With the latest 2018 conferences, events, seminars and work shops fast approaching, take a look at some of the events ATi will be involved in.
- 7 March: SWIG’s Latest developments in water sensors, a joint event with the RSC EASSG, sponsored by CamLab in Cambridge.
- 8th March: Aqua Enviro’s Water Quality Confernce: the challenge of distributing water via ageing pipes . Venue: Suite 1, Birmingham Repertory Theatre, Centenary Square, Broad Street, Birmingham, B1 2EP
- 20th March: WWT Smart Water Networks Conference .Birmingham Events and Conference Centre. ATi is proud to be sponsoring this event – the only one dedicated for senior water and wastewater professionals improving decision making through smart technologies and data solutions.
- 18 April: SWIG’s Maintenance of sensors for water & wastewater applications, sponsored by Servitech and Z Tech, Manchester
- 9 May: SWIG’s Condition monitoring, MTC, Coventry, sponsored by Siemens
- 21-22 May: Swan Annual Conference – Smart Water: Meeting tomorrow’s challenges today, sponsored by ATi. Venue: Hotel Catalonia Barcelona Plaza. Join ATi and other global water professionals as we dive into global water and wastewater challenges and explore innovative solutions.
- 6 June: SWIG’s Sensing & data driven technologies for future smart water networks, kindly sponsored by Analytical Technology (ATi), Saddleworth.
- 7 July: SWIG’s State of the art in wastewater monitoring, hosted by ABB, Stonehouse
- 22 Nov: WWEM, Telford