ATi UK are global leaders in smart water quality monitoring and gas detection solutions, currently going through an exciting period of growth and expansion. Our customers and colleagues are at the very heart of what we do and much of ATi UK’s success is down to our hard-working and dedicated staff.
We are currently looking for three new people to join our busy, professional and friendly, award-winning UK team. If you are enthusiastic, have exceptional organisational and interpersonal skills and draw energy from being part of a successful, fast-paced team, we would like to hear from you. Please send an email with your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Maternity Cover for 18 months with the prospect of fulltime, permanent employment.
Salary range £15,000-£25,000 dependent on experience/qualifications.
The Sales Administrator will act as a point of contact for customer enquiries, quotations and orders, providing support for the Sales and Service teams.
Our ideal candidate is goal-oriented and has a good knowledge of working directly with customers and best practices.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and conscientious person, with sales experience preferred, but not essential.
The successful candidate will have :
- Good GSCE grades in Maths and English and preferably at least 5 good grades attained.
- Sound knowledge of the entire Microsoft package and office 365 customer service orientation.
- Excellent telephone manner (helpful and efficient).
- Good communication skills.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Experience in use of Customer Relationship Management (CRM) systems and customer communications/key account administration
- Ability and confidence to use own initiative and be proactive in a busy technical-sales environment.
Main duties will include:
- Prepare and distribute quotations at varying levels of complexity
- Answer telephone and confidently discuss with customer sales and specific application requirements
- Liaise with various departments such as projects, service and technical for correct product configurations
- Record and update customer records on CRM
- Proactively and professionally contact customers via telephone and email, for sales order updates to progress sales
- Support existing sales team with other administration requirements
- Report sales activity on monthly basis
- Full training will be given to the successful candidate.
Full time role, but part time will be considered.
Salary £15,000-£23,000, dependent on experience/qualifications.
The Administrative Assistant will provide support for the busy Sales, Service and Finance teams, completing monthly reports and carrying out general office administration duties.
Our ideal candidate will exhibit high standards, excellent interpersonal skills, have an ability to take the initiative and prioritise daily tasks.
The successful candidate will have:
- Good GSCE grades in Maths and English (preferably at least 5 good grades attained).
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, specifically Word and Excel.
- Helpful attitude with good attention to detail and accuracy.
- Excellent time management.
- Full training will be given.
Full or part time considered.
Initial Salary range £18,000-£20,000.
The successful candidate will provide support for the Stores and Logistics Controller and is a fantastic opportunity to be part of a busy and varied department.
Our ideal applicant will work well as a team and have strong prioritisation skills to organise own workload. Previous stores experience will be advantageous.
Duties will include:
- Opening incoming packages and matching paperwork.
- Packing customer orders to required standard.
- Assist with stores and inventory management.
- Assist with stocktakes.
We require somebody who is/has:
- Accurate with paperwork.
- Excellent packing skills.
- Good organisational and communication skills.
- Full training will be given.