To celebrate 10 years in Ireland, ATi would like to invite you and your colleagues to a free seminar/training event, we are holding in Ireland this May.
- Event date: 15th & 16th May 2013 (9.00-17.00)
- Location: Radisson Hotel Blu- Athlone
Available for you to come and speak to will be:
Technical manager, Chris McTear, General Manager, Dr Mike Strahand, Sales Manager, Tristen Preger and Internal sales and Marketing exec, Vicky Wilshaw (Contact details here)
The 2 day seminar will consist of scheduled, short, 20 minute, presentations on popular subjects, alongside product and customised, application based training, including free drinks and snacks.
Presentation Schedule (both days)
- Ammonia monitoring 09.30
- Efficient wastewater monitoring 10.30
- Chlorine monitoring vs handheld 11.30
- pH monitoring, best practice 12.30
- Gas leak detection. safe practices 13.30
- Hydrogen sulphide/odour control 14.30
Popular training topics:
- Installation, set-up and commissioning
- Calibration and Zero (including portable/DPD testing)
- General maintenance
- Advice on specific applications
On display – real-time monitoring including:
- Ammonia Monitor
- Dissolved Oxygen
- Hydrogen Sulphide
- Portable/fixed gas detection
- Pharmaceutical & medical monitoring
The event welcomes all users of ATi instrumentation such as:
- All county councils
- All contractors
- All end users
The seminar will run on a first come first serve basis, and presentations are filling up quick. To reserve your place or if you would like to bring a small group of people, please contact email@example.com
so we can plan the event appropriately.
Looking forward to hearing from you !!