ATi is hosting a one-day conference focused on network monitoring, real world solutions and case studies, bringing together end users and enablers with a common interest in using water quality data as an invaluable tool on the journey towards SMART water networks.
Date: 22nd June 2017
Location: Etihad Stadium, Citizen Suite, Ashton New Road, Manchester, M11 3FF
Time: 8.45am – 4.30pm
Following on from the successful launch of our pioneering MetriNet, ATi would like to take this opportunity to look closer at the vital work within distribution networks.
This free event will bring the vibrant utility industry together through a series of presentations, seminars, workshops and Q&A sessions….plus the opportunity to experience the Manchester City Stadium Tour!
Topics covered in presentations from water companies, universities and suppliers will include:
- How can water quality monitors help on the journey toward SMART water networks?
- How can the sensors be installed, calibrated and maintained?
- How reliable and believable is the information?
- Will the information deliver a good return on investment (ROI)?
- How can all the data be turned into actionable insights?
- Can water networks “self-maintain and self-manage”?
- How does the use of online monitors reduce operating costs?
Mid-morning and mid-afternoon refreshment breaks will offer network opportunities and lunch will be provided.
The first 20 people that replied to the invitation for this event will also be treated to a tour of the Etihad stadium, home of Manchester City Football Club! We will email directly those who were successful with further details – you must respond to this email to confirm if you would still like to take part in the tour.
The stadium is located in the North East of Manchester – MCFC Etihad Stadium, Citizen Suite, Ashton New Road, Manchester, M11 3FF.
From the South M6
Leave the M6 at Junction 19 and follow the A556 towards Stockport and then join the M56 going towards Stockport. Continue onto the M60 passing Stockport and heading on towards Ashton Under Lyne. Leave the M60 at Junction 23 and take the A635 towards Manchester. Branch off onto the A662 (Ashton New Road) towards Droylsden and Manchester. Stay on the A662 for around three miles and you will reach the Stadium on your right.
From the North M62
Leave the M62 at Junction 18 and then join the M60 Ashton Under Lyne. Leave the M60 at Junction 23 and take the A635 towards Manchester. Branch off onto the A662 (Ashton New Road) towards Droylsden/Manchester. Stay on the A662 for around three miles and you will reach the Stadium on your right.
You will be required to sign in as an Etihad visitor upon entering the MCFC East Stand entrance, then make your way up to the Citizen Suite on the 1st floor, where you will need to collect your Network Monitoring delegate badge.
- Village Hotel & Leisure Club Ashton Moss Pamir Drive Ashton-under-Lyne Manchester OL7 0PG (some delegates have already booked into this hotel)
- Travelodge Sports City, Birch Street, Manchester M12 5NT
- Crowne Plaza Manchester City Centre 70 Shudehill Manchester M4 4AF
- Holiday Inn Manchester Central Park 888 Oldham Rd Newton Heath Manchester M40 2BS
- Macdonald Manchester Hotel London Road Manchester M1 2PG
We have already expanded this event due to unprecedented demand but spaces are still limited, so if you are planning to bring any guests with you, or you still need to book your place, please contact Emma Shepard on 01457 819123 or firstname.lastname@example.org ASAP.